Sports News-FPL-2016-Dimitri Nicolaou on how he beat 3.7 m FPL managers at first attept.




                                   Sports News


                                       English Premier League FPL-2016

Friday                            
sportsnewsandguides.blogspot.com



 May,20, 2016

Englands Player;
 
The 25-year-old from Chipping Norton, England, talked about his triumph with premierleague.Young Englands player said,my friends had created a mini-league and invited me. I had played another fantasy football game but never really enjoyed it. So I signed up to the Premier League one.I feel incredible. I am still in shock I have managed to come first after all the drama of the season!He said,I watched the Manchester United vs AFC Bournemouth match with the family, waiting for events to unfold.I was so happy to be ranked in the top 10 and felt that was achievement enough. I was fairly nervous but tried to keep as cool a head as possible.FPL champion said,It was clear after the first few matches they had players that would rack up the points, so I capitalised on that. I do not think anyone expected them to perform at the level they did, so consistently throughout the season.Spurs. Harry Kane was in my team from the early Gameweeks and captaining him against Bournemouth helped tremendously.He says some tips to less successful managers,go with your gut, rather than your head. It tends to be a better indicator. Think outside the box.FPL  very helpful me. Executing them at the correct time was the main challenge but I did that well.He said,I didn't need wildcards. I was happy with the team I had evolved and could see it was strong enough.I will most certainly try my best to defend it. There will be much more pressure second time round!I like the way it is set up, the ability to transfer on a weekly basis allows a gradual sculpturing of your team. The boosts you can use creates a more dynamic aspect making the whole season enthralling, competitive and interesting.Player said,I am looking forward to watching some great football next season and relaxing for a few days. I love Manchester United and would like to watch them against the big four or five teams, preferably including Leicester.In a season when Leicester City became unexpected first-time winners of the Barclays Premier League, the title for the 2015/16 Fantasy Premier League in association with EA SPORTS was won by a debutant after a close-fought race went to the final day.
After signing up for FPL for the first time, Dimitri Nicolaou, emerged as No 1 from 3.73million managers, a record number, to win by just eight points.
 
DIMITRI NICOLAOU; 

sportsnewsandguides.blogspot.com


Dimitri Nicolaou on how he beat 3.7m FPL managers at first attempt
In a season when Leicester City became unexpected first-time winners of the Barclays Premier League, the title for the 2015/16 Fantasy Premier League in association with EA SPORTS was won by a debutant after a close-fought race went to the final day.
After signing up for FPL for the first time, Dimitri Nicolaou, emerged as No 1 from 3.73million managers, a record number, to win by just eight points.
 
TOP THREE FPL TEAMS;
 
2015-2016
 
1- Dimitri Nicolaou
Dimitris Gavles,
 2,458 points
2- Jack Manners
Dankerys
 2,450 points
3- Ed Masters
Mo Mané Mo Problems
 2,444 points
 
Nicolau edged out a late challenge from Jack Manners' Dankerys, with Marcus Rashford's goal in Manchester United's 3-1 win over AFC Bournemouth on Tuesday, helping him to win a seven-day break in the UK with VIP trips for him and a guest to two Premier League matches in the 2016/17 season.

PREMIER LEAGUE;
 
Club----    Pld----    Pts
Leicester----    38----    81
Arsenal----     38----    71
Spurs----         38----    70
Man City----    38----    66
Man Utd----    38----    66
Southampton---    38----    63
West Ham----    38----    62
Liverpool----    38----    60
Stoke----     38----     51
Chelsea ----    38----     50
Everton    ----          38----    47
Swansea----    38----    47
Watford----    38----    45
West Brom----    38----    43
Crystal Palace---38----    42
Bournemouth---38----    42
Sunderland----    38----    39
Newcastle----    38----    37
Norwich----    38----    34
Aston Villa----    38----    17